INFRATECH COMFORT - VALUE CONTROLS - INFINITE CONTROL (INF) REGULATOR - DUAL
(Compatible with 208V, 240V, 277V, 480V)
Infratech helps outdoor spaces transition into comfortable sites for entertainment, Infratech designs heaters and control packages that seamlessly intergrate into the total design and style of your property.
There are 3 steps to choosing your Infratech systems.
- Measure the area - Determine the approximate measurements and mounting heights of the area you want to heat (Include: length, width, and height). Also consider where people will gather and spend time.
- Select the heaters - Select the heater(s) that will work both functionally and aesthetically for your space. Consider factors such as size, voltage, number of heaters, colors, and mounting options. Note: Indoor or well protected enviroments will genrally exceed average coverage. Heaters may provide less than average coverage in extreamly cold or windy conditions.
- Choose the controls - Choose the control option that works best for your desiered control capabilities or budget. Options include value controls, solid-state relay control package, home management intergration panel and the new universal control panel.
Select a heater and mounting options to make a complete unit (See controls page.)
- This control allows you to turn up or down the intensity of the heater
- Each dial has a max of 3,000 Watts allowed
- Each dial has a max of 15 AMPS allowed
- Will work with all styles of heaters
- Controlling each element separately using 2 INF switches for a WD unit is not recommended
- (14-4205)- Switch: Dual, Mount: Flush, Housing Options: Wall Plate w/ Deep Gang Box, Amp Max: 15
- (14-4215)- Switch: Dual, Mount: Flush, Housing Options: Weatherproof Cover, Amp Max: 15
- (14-4225)- Switch: Dual, Mount: Surface, Housing Options: Weatherproof Box and Cover, Amp Max: 15