The original ICC Certified Crossfire™ Burner is established with a specific air to gas mixture ratio which produces a taller brighter flame while using half the fuel of conventional fire rings. Operates on either natural gas (NG) or liquid propane (LP). Made from all brass, which is noncorrosive and comes with a full lifetime warranty.
- Model CFB250 - BTU's 250,000 - Top elevation dimensions 21 1/2"L X 21 1/2"D -
Corner dimensions 26 1/4" - Front elevation dimensions: Overall 3 5/8" H, 2 7/8" nipple
- For outdoor/exterior use ONLY.
- Modification of product will void ANY certification and warranty.
- Follow all installation instructions and local codes.
- Recommended to be installed by a certified plumbing professional.
- All dimensions are true and reflect Warming Trends specifications as of the revision date.
- It is recommended the the burner be 4" from edge of fire pit, fire bowl, or any fire feature.