INFRATECH COMFORT - SOLID STATE RELAY & CONTROLS - SOLID STATE RELAY PANELS - CONTROL PANELS
Infratech's Solid State Controls are engineered for your individual project and suitable for commercial or residential installations of any size. The Solid State relay panel and zone analog controllers gives you multiple zoning capabilties and allows for the option to adjust the intensity of one or more heaters in a specified target areas. Available with optional timers, products are tested before leaving the factory and you are provided with wiring diagrams for each installation.
There are 3 steps to choosing your Infratech systems.
- Measure the area - Determine the approximate measurements and mounting heights of the area you want to heat (Include: length, width, and height). Also consider where people will gather and spend time.
- Select the heaters - Select the heater(s) that will work both functionally and aesthetically for your space. Consider factors such as size, voltage, number of heaters, colors, and mounting options. Note: Indoor or well protected enviroments will genrally exceed average coverage. Heaters may provide less than average coverage in extreamly cold or windy conditions.
- Choose the controls - Choose the control option that works best for your desiered control capabilities or budget. Options include value controls, solid-state relay control package, home management intergration panel and the new universal control panel.
Select one Solid State Relay Control and a Solid State Relay Panel to make a complete package
(see Solid State Relay Panels)
Compatible with all voltages. Must purchase a Solid State Relay Panel
- Each relay has a max capacity of 9,000 Watts
- Ech heater on a single relay must be the same wattage
- This unit is installed as a sub-panel. The heaters are connected to the relay box, then the relay box connects to your electrical service panel, or have a seperate service
- This system is compatible with the Solid State relay controls
- Each control knob can control up to 3 relays (EXAMPLE: you can control (3) 3,000 Watt heaters off 1 relay. You could then control 3 relays from 1 Solid State Dial Control. Giving you the abiltity to control 9 heaters with one control knob.
- *(30-4051)- Description: (1) Relay Control Panel
- *(30-4052)- Description: (2) Relay Control Panel
- *(30-4053)- Description: (3) Relay Control Panel
- *(30-4054)- Description: (4) Relay Control Panel
- *(30-4055)- Description: (5) Relay Control Panel
- *(30-4056)- Description: (6) Relay Control Panel