INFRATECH COMFORT - SOLID STATE RELAY & CONTROLS - HOME MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - HOME MANAGEMENT RELAY PANEL
Infratech's Home Management Control is compatible with top selling home management systems. Simple interface requires a 0-10V DC signal for streamlined installation and straightforward programing. Control option allows the user the ability to save preferred heat settings for off site control via mobile device, control zones, heat intensity, timer functions and more.
There are 3 steps to choosing your Infratech systems.
- Measure the area - Determine the approximate measurements and mounting heights of the area you want to heat (Include: length, width, and height). Also consider where people will gather and spend time.
- Select the heaters - Select the heater(s) that will work both functionally and aesthetically for your space. Consider factors such as size, voltage, number of heaters, colors, and mounting options. Note: Indoor or well protected enviroments will genrally exceed average coverage. Heaters may provide less than average coverage in extreamly cold or windy conditions.
- Choose the controls - Choose the control option that works best for your desiered control capabilities or budget. Options include value controls, solid-state relay control package, home management intergration panel and the new universal control panel.
For use in conjunction with your home management system
Compatible with all voltages.
- Each relay has a max capacity of 9,000 Watts
- Each heater on a single relay must be the same wattage
- This unit is installed as a sub-panel. The heaters are connected to the relay box, then the relay box connects to your electrical service panel, or have a seperate service. (EXAMPLE: You can control (3) 3,000 Watt heaters off 1 relay, or (1) 6,000 Watt heater off 1 relay.
- You may NOT mix heater Watts on a single relay (EXAMPLE: You can not put a 3,000 Watt heater and a 6,000 Watt heater on the same relay.
- Up to a 6 Relay Control Panel, however the number of relays can be unlimited if the power supply is adequate
- Zone and timer capability is set up by the smart home system installer
- *(30-4061)- Description: (1) Relay Home Management Control
- *(30-4062)- Description: (2) Relay Home Management Control
- *(30-4063)- Description: (3) Relay Home Management Control
- *(30-4064)- Description: (4) Relay Home Management Control
- *(30-4065)- Description: (5) Relay Home Management Control
- *(30-4066)- Description: (6) Relay Home Management Control