INFRATECH COMFORT - MOUNTING OPTIONS - POLE MOUNT OPTIONS
(FOR W & WD SERIES HEATERS ONLY)
(Used to recess heaters into ceiling. Please refer to heater manual for detailed framing instructions)
Every heater comes with a set of mounting brackets for easy installation. Infratech also offers a great selection of other mounting options. These options help intergrate your outdoor heating seamlessly into your outdoor living space.
There are 3 steps to choosing your Infratech systems.
- Measure the area - Determine the approximate measurements and mounting heights of the area you want to heat (Include: length, width, and height). Also consider where people will gather and spend time.
- Select the heaters - Select the heater(s) that will work both functionally and aesthetically for your space. Consider factors such as size, voltage, number of heaters, colors, and mounting options. Note: Indoor or well protected enviroments will genrally exceed average coverage. Heaters may provide less than average coverage in extreamly cold or windy conditions.
- Choose the controls - Choose the control option that works best for your desiered control capabilities or budget. Options include value controls, solid-state relay control package, home management intergration panel and the new universal control panel.
Select a heater and controls system to make a complete unit (See controls page.)
- (22-1250)- Description: W39 Pole Mount for 39" Length Heater (96.5H Comes with cross bar), Color: White (Standard)
- (22-1255)- Description: W61 Pole Mount for 61 1/4" Length Heater (96.5H Comes with cross bar), Color: White (Standard)