INFRATECH COMFORT - W-SERIES - 2500 WATT HEATERS
A heated quartz element emits a safe, clean wavelength of light that is only absorbed by solid objects, transferring heat directly to a person, table or floor rather than heating the air. Its simple to determine the cost of operating an Infratech heater - multiply the rate charged by your local utility company by the wattage of your heater (EXAMPLE: your utility charges $0.15*(utility charges will vary) / kilowatt hour (kW) X 3 (for a 3000 watt heater) = $0.45 / hour). Unlike traditional gas heaters, Infratech electric heaters are virtually maintenance free, It's recommended once a year to spray the heater with a hose and wipe down. Infratech heaters are rated to last 5,000 hours and are simple and inexpensive to replace.
There are 3 steps to choosing your Infratech systems.
- Measure the area - Determine the approximate measurements and mounting heights of the area you want to heat (Include: length, width, and height). Also consider where people will gather and spend time.
- Select the heaters - Select the heater(s) that will work both functionally and aesthetically for your space. Consider factors such as size, voltage, number of heaters, colors, and mounting options. Note: Indoor or well protected enviroments will genrally exceed average coverage. Heaters may provide less than average coverage in extreamly cold or windy conditions.
- Choose the controls - Choose the control option that works best for your desiered control capabilities or budget. Options include value controls, solid-state relay control package, home management intergration panel and the new universal control panel.
- Infratech classic W-Series fixtures are ideal for most basic installations
- Compatible with solid state controls for a larger scale residential or commercial use
- Choose from brushed 304 Stainless Steel, Black, Mineral Bronze, and White
- Features Include: Minimal clearance requirements, recessed mounting options, short standoffs, and mounting heights between 7' - 11'
- W-Series Includes: Standard mounting brackets that can be used for both wall and ceiling installation.
- Additional Voltages Available: The W-Series, single elements heaters are also available in 120V, 208V, 277V, and 480V.
*Select a heater and controls system to make a complete unit
- (21-1080-SS)- Model: W-2524, Color: Stainless Steel, Volts: 240, Amps: 10.4, Length: 39"
- *(21-1080-BLK)- Model: W-2524, Color: Black, Volts: 240, Amps: 10.4, Length: 39"
- *(21-1080-MB)- Model: W-2524, Color: Mineral Bronze, Volts: 240, Amps: 10.4, Length: 39"
- *(21-1080-WH)- Model: W-2524, Color: White, Volts: 240, Amps: 10.4, Length: 39"