290,000 BTU READY TO FINISH SQUARE FIRE PIT 54"
Fire pit kits are constructed of an aluminum frame with concrete board base, includes a drop in Match-lit Crossfire™ Brass Burner system, flex line kit, and lava rock. All ready to install and complete on-site with your exterior finish material. Operates on either natural gas (NG) or liquid propane (LP).
- Includes: (1) Pan with 2" Sidewalls, (1) Crossfire™ Brass Burner, (1) Aluminum frame with concrete board attached, (1) Flex line, (1) Key valve, (1) 12" Key, Black Lava rock (2-4 week turn around time)
MODEL -FS5454 (NG/LP) (LP - using a 20 Lb. tank is not recommended)
OVERALL DIMENSIONS -54"W X 54"D X 18 1/2"H
PAN DIMENSIONS -36"W X 36"D
BURNER DIMENSIONS -21 1/2"L X 21 1/2"D
* FRONT ELEVATION -19 3/4" TO TOP OF BURNER
- THE PITS LISTED ARE STANDARD MATCH LIT SYSTEMS, CAN BE UPHGRADED TO AN ELECTRONIC IGNITION (3VIK OR A 24V IGNITION SYSTEM)
- For outdoor/exterior use ONLY.
- Modification of product will void ANY certification and warranty.
- Follow all installation instructions and local codes.
- Recommended to be installed by a certified plumbing professional.
- All dimensions are true and reflect Warming Trends specifications as of the revision date.
- It is recommended the the burner be 4" from edge of fire pit, fire bowl, or any fire feature.
*Note- It is recommended to incorporate 1 vent on at least two opposing sides (2 vents total) at a minimum size of 18 sq. Inches each (Example: 3" X 6" or larger). Installation of the vents in the mid to lower area of the enclosure is recommended. Always consult with local municipality regarding any local code requirements.