4" Commercial Spray Head w/ Flush Cap & Pressure Regulation and Hydro-Seal Check Valve
- Pre-installed "quick rip" flush cap makes nozzel installation trouble free while directional flow path makes flushing quick and easy. Just pull the tab, rip it off the stem, and install the filter nozzel.
- Co-molded TPR pressure activated wiper seal effectively reduces water waste by minimizing flow-by at system start up.
- Two piece ratchet stem mechanism makes lining up the spray pattern to match the landscape quick and effortless.
- PRHS models are equipped with a factory installed check valve that prevents low head drainage
- 6" Body height (15.2 cm); 4" pop up height (10.2cm)
- Pressure: 115-70 PSI (1.0-6.2 bar)
- Spacing 3-20' (0.9-6.1 meters)