Hard working electric valve to handle tough jobs use Hydrorains HRV series valves. Tested and tried under the harshest conditions.
- Fast and reliable flow control, quick adjustment with water on or off reduces flow or shuts the valve off completely.
- Balanced flow design, keeps equal pressure on both sides of the diaphragm while the valve is off effevtively increasing the valve's longevity
- Strong, injection-molded diaphragm exceeds industry standards for strength, flexibility, and durability.
- Self cleaning filter, pilot flow 90 mesh (200 micron)
- Internal bleed lever makes manual (at the valve) operation easy and spray free
- Spring captivated solenoid plunger
- 3/4" Flow : 5-22 GPM (18-83 L/min)
- Pressure range: 15 to 150 PSI (0.7-10 bar)
- Height: 5 1/2" (13.8 cm)
- Width: 4" (10.8 cm)
- Length: 4 1/2" (10.8)
- Solenoid: 24 VAC 50/60 (Cycle/Sec)
- Inrush: .30A (7.2 VA) at 60 HZ
- Holding: .19A (4.6VA) at 60 HZ
- Coil resistance: 32 OHMS
- Ambient temperature: Up to 137 F (58.3 C)